Conservatory UK Tips
- Manually mark out the area of your new conservatory when designing and getting a quote. Calculate your internal floor area when ordering. Most suppliers will quote sizes based on external sizes. Do this as accurately as possible.
- Do not go for the cheapest quotation. There's a price point below which you'll be buying rubbish.
- Do not try to beat the price down too much. Less professional suppliers will agree to it, but sell you short later. Get the best you can afford.
- Inform your insurers of your new conservatory or sunroom addition, as you have made a substantial change to your property.
- Match the conservatory design to your home. It should look as if it's always been there, rather than just stuck on.